Thread: worrying again :(

Unhappy worrying again :(

Ok so i havn't been online for a while, i've actually been doing really well... im doing fine at work... getting a bus now...doing my driving lessons, just basically back to normal, but as a few of u will know i do have problems with nerves in my stomach and im constantly worrying that im gunna get fat or that i dont eat enough...well past few weeks my stomach has been getting better and i felt great but i weighed myself this morning and i have lost weight :( i normally weigh between 7stone 13pounds and 8 stone but i weighed myself this morning and im 7stone 12pounds now i know its only 1-2 pounds but i am scared that i will just keep loosing more and more weight even though i am eating... advice anyone?? plus i do know that your body changes by about 2pounds each day but i can see my stomach is flatter than what it was and thats whats scarring me...sorry for the long post and rant but could do with some advice?? xxx

Re: worrying again :(

hiya, i know exactly whats its like to think somethings gone away then to come back and make you worry again!!! (its crap)!!! i really dont think its anything to be concerned about losing 1-2 Lb like you said we do gain and lose throughout the day. i lost alot of weight when i was at my worse and thought it was because i was seroiusly ill, turned out it was cuz i was stressing about and losing my appitite which then obviously made me lose the weight. and for your stomach being flatter..... well im not sure but again i really dont think it sounds anything to be concerned about. sorry im not much help! take care hope you feel well again soon. debs xxx

Thread Information