Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WIERD WIERD HEAD???Anybody suffer from that???

WIERD WIERD HEAD???Anybody suffer from that???

Has any of you exp. a feeling so hard to describe but strong at times and overwhelming......a wierd sensation in the head....that is the best I can do, that can freak you out!!??? No tingly, ironband, swaying on one side......JUST A WIERD STRONG SENSATION IN THE HEAD from chronic anxiety?? Anybody. I want to know if I'm the only one who suffers like this.

Elise Monte

Elise,
    I think all of us here have experienced strong sensations inside our heads. And it's probably a different experience from person to person, so don't think that it's unusual or abnormal for this disorder just because yours isn't exactly like someone elses. I will agree with you, it is very FREAKY!! It is not fun, it is not easy to take, it is nightmarish sometimes. But it will pass as you start to understand what your brain is doing and why. Have you been able to read any good Anxiety/Panic books yet? There are so many good ones out there. Once you understand how your mind is doing this to you, alot of this bizarrness (is that a word?) will stop.
    I am so sorry that you are going through this, but you are NOT alone! It will go away when you understand what is happening to you.
    Thinking of you,
    Andrea

"Honey, if ya ain't feelin' the bumps in the road, ya ain't goin' nowhere!" (A wise Georgia Granny's take on living life to the fullest! LOL!)

Thanks Andrea. You calmed my spirit down. Since you know, I will ask you one more thing. After 13 years, I have finally accepted this wierd sensation in my head. It is been 3 months of acceptance and it is still here.......Dr, Weekes said TO LET AS MUCH TIME PASS AS NEEDED for your body to adjust to the new mood of acceptance rather than the frightened mood that we've established, in my case for 13 years. Some days, it's like I want to smash my head on the wall because I am finally thinking right, eating right etc. and it is still here but my mother who once had it too for years always says the same thing.....LET MORE TIME PASS. Am I finally on the right track?? Thanks Andrea.

Elise Monte

Can I ask what your weird head sensation feels like?

I too suffer lots of weird hea symptoms and I am a migraine sufferer too... I have been having lots of weird head sensations for a few months now and I find it quite difficult to explain them to my GP. I was wondering if you might have similar ones to me which would help me explain mine.... just a thought.

sadie

Sorry, Elise. I suppose that what I said wasn't helpful. Get the feeling you were being sarcastic there.
    So I take it that the sensation comes and goes, it's not a constant thing? 13 years IS a long time.
    Even so, Elise, you are not alone. What I mean is, there are so many people here who care that you've got stuff going on in your head that you can't explain, because we can identify with you. I am one of those people. I might not have given you the best reply, but I was hoping that it was some comfort to you. Again, I am sorry that you have to experience this and can't explain it, which makes it even more frightening and humiliating.
    If you need to chat about it, send me a PM and I'll look for ya!

"Honey, if ya ain't feelin' the bumps in the road, ya ain't goin' nowhere!" (A wise Georgia Granny's take on living life to the fullest! LOL!)

Sadie: I wish I can explain. They are so friggen wierd that I can't but some days they are stronger than others esp. with stress or if I have to go out and do things......wow they can get unbearable but I finally have learned to accept them and I am sure in time, they will be behind me. If you accept them and do not add any fuel to them they will be gone as well. Probably sooner than me because I have had them 13 years. Good luck.

Elise Monte

hi, think i have had this before. got it now. like blood is rushed to your head? like someone is squezzing your neck? like your gonna collapse? xxx

apriltones

Elise,
    Does the sensation feel like a roaring in your head without sound? Does that make any sense?
    Have you ever had anesthesia given through an epidural?

In1Piece - I wasn't being sarcastic at all. Thank you for any advice you can give me. We all want to talk to someone who has exp, the same symptoms as we have. I have had this for 13 years and no not off and on, constantly, only some days it's less than other days but constant. Isn't that awful? Thanks again.

Elise Monte

APRIL TONES & IN1PEACE - April tones first to answer your ques. Yes it no, it feels wierd I cannot describe it....and IN1PIECE- it doesn't feel like a roating in my head. I just had an epidural when I had my son 2 years ago and found the symptoms the same. It's ok, it's all part of any anxiety symptom disorder, I just thought I'd ask but I'll get there. THanks so much for your support. You guys are right, we all suffer different but it's the same. BLESSINGS

Elise Monte

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information