Thread: BLOOD PRESSURE

BLOOD PRESSURE

Am watching this morning on itv and if they are doing something on the show today with dr steel about pill free blood pressure treatment worth a watch to anyone whos interested. let me know what you think.

Love & Hugs from Sarah-Jane xxxx

Are you watching it SJ - I would be interested to hear what they say but am at work so can't watch it.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

SJ, stop being so lazy and do some housework instead of watching day time tv lol. Seriously though let me know what they said on the programme, cause i was far to busy to watch it[:I].
    Love
    Trac xx

its "just a thought"

Hi Sj,

Yeah like Nic (cough, splutter) working and Trac being too busy (pmsl) I too am unable to watch tv all day!!!!!!! I can't multitask very well and i already as you know have the pc on doing important er jobs!!!!!!!!

So give us a synopsis ok!!!!

LOL Sax xx[8D]

You cheeky buggars lol im trying to practice relaxation pmsl am i taking it a bit too far??? [8D] mmmmmmmmmm probably lol oh well heres some info on the blood pressure bit on This Morning.

Resperate is the first ever FDA approved blood pressure treatment device. Seven separate clinical studies (all peer review published, including the Journal of Hypertension), conducted on over 250 participants, showed that the Resperate medical device can lower blood pressure by up to 36 points systolic and 20 points diastolic. Resperate analyzes your breathing rate and pattern, then interactively guides you through breathing exercises that reduce your breathing rate, slowly and effortlessly (reduces average breathing rate of 18 breaths per minute to the therapeutic range of under 10 a minute). After each exercise, your breathing returns to its normal rate and pattern; however the beneficial effect on blood pressure accumulates.

Resperate costs £199.95 and is available from Active Health and Nutrition Ltd by calling 0870 350 1264 / www.anhealth.co.uk

A bit expensive but if symptoms are accute perhaps a viable alternative for anyone suffering with high blood pressure. Let me know what you recon xxxxxxxx

Love & Hugs from Sarah-Jane xxxx

OOh interesting!!!!!

You are not being lazy are you hun, its important research work that you were conducting!!!!!!!

I conduct important research every day, I do!

Lol.[8D]
    Piglet xx

Thread Information