Hi Guys

I've just been doing a bit of research online (my favouriste pass time lately!) and came across the paragraph below. It looks really interesting and its the first time I've heard these vitamins mentioned in relation to anxiety. I'm already taking Vit B, Vit C & Fish Oils ('ll be flamin rattling soon!) but if these can help too then show me the way to the chemist!!!! Is anyone else taking these? Any advice appreciated! Thanks.

"A stressed body in constantly high preparedness (alarm) level uses up all its vitamins and minerals more rapidly than normal. This is especially true for vitamin B, vitamin C, calcium and magnesium. After such a period the body reaches a stage of exhaustion. To break this you need an intake of vitamins and minerals, which can be taken as food additives. The B vitamins are especially important for the central nervous system, and the C vitamins strengthen the immunosystem. Calcium is involved in the nervous signalling system and magnesium is believed to help against depression, dizziness and PMS. Common signs on lack of magnesium is bad sleep and early wake-up hours. During heavy stress periods you can loose more than half of the stored magnesium. Drinking one Cola leads to a loss of 150 milligram magnesium, since the Cola contains phosphorous that kicks out magnesium from the body. Zink and chromium can also be important. Too much vitamin B might increase the anxiety, while calcium, magnesium and zink calm the nervous system. It is difficult to propose a suitable dose, the recommendations vary. Ask a Pharmacy or a medical professional about dosing."