Thread: Visual Snow how do i know if i got it?

Visual Snow how do i know if i got it?

Helo just wondering about this visual snow thing. Basically if i completely focus on one solid colour of something i can eventually see what looks like grainy vision its very hard to see unless i really focus on and think about it.

Does everyone have a little bit of visual snow or is this an issue?

Re: Visual Snow how do i know if i got it?

I'm sorry this might sound a bit silly, but you're asking if you've got something by doing something you don't normally do? Isn't this akin to saying if I hold my breath for 5 minutes and I faint do I have a heart problem.

"i can eventually see what looks like grainy vision its very hard to see unless i really focus on and think about it."

Seriously don't think about it, if you have vision problems you're almost always aware of them, you're bringing them on by intentionally doing something to do so. If you're that worried go see an optician or a doctor

i have it when i look at at the sky, or bright new snow. its pretty annoying. i think it can be caused by many things, i try not to worry about it too much, because i have had it sooo long i am almost just used to it.

also anxiety completely messes with your vision. i see all kinds of flashy lights and dots and things and sometimes the sun will like bounce off of a car and i'll focus on it for 5 minutes freaking out before i realize what it was and then i slap myself a couple times and go back to work.
    I pack my trunk, embrace my friends, embark on the sea, and at last wake up in Naples, and there beside me is the Stern Fact, the Sad Self, unrelenting, identical, that I fled from. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thread Information