At the moment I'm back living with my Mother, younger Brother and older Sister (Nightmare situation). Im suffering with Agoraphobia at the minute. I dont know what the problem is with my sister, but she keeps giving me snidey little remarks everyday. I never say a word to her, but she always puts me down. I borrowed her some money over a week ago to pay her credit card bill, she said I would have it back three days later. The day came to pay the money back, I asked her for it and she said that she did'nt have it at the moment. (she could afford to go out shopping and clubbing that day though). I said that was ok I'll have it tomorrow. Five days later and I asked her for it again because I had no money, she said she did'nt have it and that I'd have to borrow it from my mother. Then came the snidey remark under her breath, you dont go anywhere anyway, what do you need it for?? along with, what are you going to do, buy another book. I have recently bought a book on Agoraphobia. I just dont understand her, she's nearly 30, I would have thought that she would be acting more mature than she is!! I have no problems from my younger Brother. Can any women answer this ??