I've had a very sudden realisation that I have no emotions or if I do they are very select. It's really hard to explain but nothing bothers me BUT my own anxieties and obviously they aren't bothering me as much. I really wish I could get this out into words. I can go into an anxious state without there being any emotion attached to it, so my heart is pounding and I'm feeling ill but I'm not feeling the emotion of it. I can only appreciate friendship through the familiarity of it and not through the warm friendship type feelings. I doubt I'm capable of making friends in this state and I'm supposed to be dating someone who is completely enthusiastic and I just don't feel anything. I don't feel a need for anything or anyone, a want for anything but I'm not 'numb' as I was when I had a horrific experience on prozac. If I had feelings I would feel lonely but as things stand I could sit in a small room with 4 white walls and not move all day. I don't feel subdued or lethargic, I just don't feel .... well ... much.

If anyone can relate to this or can offer an opinion or their similar experiences I'd be interested to hear.

Mark