Thread: hi im georgina and im suffering with bad anixity and depression...

Unhappy hi im georgina and im suffering with bad anixity and depression...

hi im Georgina,

im 23 and im suffering with bad anixity and depression this is since iwas 16 years old, im getting to thestage where i dont know whereto turn for help apart from my gp who gives me more medication and makes my head worse.

if you have any adviseplease email me <<edited by admin>> and i will get back to you.

im also very new to this website and slowly learning how to use it.

thank you.

georgina xx
    Last edited by nomorepanic; 02-08-09 at 23:10.

Re: hi im georgina and im suffering with bad anixity and depression...

Hi Georgina

I removed your email address as this is an open forum

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi Georgina

I'm suffering from depression & anxiety too and have been for sevral months. I also had a bad patch 18 months ago which lasted for 2-3 months. Then after 6 months I weaned off meds slowly and was great!!! 6 months after I was med free it came back again and I have been on diff meds since 14 Mar. I tried kinesiology and found it great and now on my way to recovery. I also downloaded Dr Claire Weekes tapes (free from nmp shop) to my mp3 and found them great. She beleives people can recover regardless of how long they have suffered and is brilliant. I also use a lot of positive affirmations and say "Good morning" into the mirror to myself daily.

Good luck & take care. Feel free to pm me anytime. I've been where you are and still go there some days but thinking positively helps as does all the support you get on this site.

Hugs Chantelle

hi Georgina,

talking and reading about other people's problems and solutions really helps allot. when you feel there is noone who helps you at the difficult moment talk to people here and read other peoples posts. This way you will find your solutions.

hiya georgina , im rob ive recently joined in the last few days, im gonna be checking the forum/emails often so if you ever want somone to chat with let me know
    best wishes

Hi Georgina, Welcome to the forum. I first started suffering from anxiety attacks when I was 16 (I am 30 now) and didn't have them diagnoised until I was 20 and started having problems with my heart due to the anxiety. I think the first few years of anxiety are the worse. You don't know what to do to stop the anxiety attacks from occuring, and GPs just send you away with medication which in many cases makes it worse. It does get easier with time. You learn to recognise the symptoms of anxiety, and although it is unbearable at times, I just try and think, oh it's just my anxiety that is making me feel this way and it will pass. I'll sure you'll find lots of support on the website.

Thread Information