Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: worrying dreams at night and ongoing HA

worrying dreams at night and ongoing HA

Hi guys i am new to this website and i am glad i have found it because it seems alot of people feel like i do. i suffer with bad HA and its doing my head in. It has been going on for about 4 months now and still struggling to come to terms with it seeing as im only 23 and its never happened before. I have had several panic attacks and have alot of symptoms of anxiety. I have been worrying about my heart alot but a recent health check with bupa confirmed my heart is healthy (still worry tho) I have seen several GPs now and had alot of blood tests which come back clear. Recently i have been having very morbid dreams where im dying of some disease or a blood clot to the brain this is very scary and i will tell my GP tomorrow about it. Does anyone else have these dreams?? If so what are they like?? There is so much more i can write but seeing as im new i dont want to overload everyone!!! Any comments would be great and hopefully reassure me.

Re: worrying dreams at night and ongoing HA

Yes, i have recently had some dreams where i have a disease of some sort, i remember i had one the other night where i had a brain tumor, and ever since that dream i have been worrying of having one :( it sounds silly but i think my dream is telling me the truth that i actually do have a tumor. is it the same for you?

Yes it is the same for me i do have dreams where i have brain seizures and im about to die. it wakes me up straight away and it takes a while to get back to sleep. i wake up in the morning and replay the dream and worry about it all day. i get pains in the head and i think its an aneyurism or brain tumour i cant seem to get these thoughts out of my head because of these dreams. you are not alone mate!!

Yeah sounds exactly like me at the moment :( (except my dreams don't wake me up) lol takes alot for me to wake up it first started with my breathing and my lungs (thought i had lung cancer) so rushed to the A&E and had many tests all came back clear, so know i think i have a tumor :( i hate HA

I have had all the worries about my heart mate and have rushed to A+E because of chest pains had all the test and they were fine now its all sorts of things i worry about. its doing my head in and being 23 i dont know why it has struck me. im seeing the doc tomorrow to confess all and go from there. totally agree this damn HA is a pain

Yeah pain in the butt :( i must of thought i had all the caners out there, and being only 18 i am sure that aint healthy lol i too am going to the doc to be asked to put on something, because i am going back to college in september and i know i need this sorted by then other wise i will mess it up.

I dont think it matters what age we are i think it can happen anytime from when we are aware of all these diseases out in the world. we just need help in trying to control our thoughts which i am still in the process of doing.

Yes i have suffered with dreams for years now and really dont know the answers to rid myself of them, mostly my dreams are problematic were i have a problem in life or at work or i have made a mistake and i have to solve it... Its a real pain as it wakes me up and i have a very poor sleep pattern, so i dream about work and then have to go a get up and go, its like doing a double shift, and very tireing..

I am too trying to master my emotions, but as soon as i do i worry about another problem, like my breathing at first which for me meant lung caner but now i now i do not have that as i have had tests, so now my breathing is fine because i am focusing all my attention on my brain and a tumor, first thought it might be ALS because of the twitching, but now the twitching is not so bad so i think it's a brain tumor, i bet if i get a test and everything is fine, i will be worried about something different and it will continue :(

HI GJW is your work that demanding that you dream about it so much? do you enjoy your job?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information