Thread: Trust

Trust

It's not fair that the internet can be so helpful and harmful all at the same time. This is a site that should bring comfort, encouragement, and success on our travel through Anxiety/Panic disorder. I'm still pretty new here myself, so I don't know exactly how I fit in or who I fit in with, but I want to be part of this caring, optimistic group of people. But I am going to be a bit more cautious about how I go about posting here, because it's obvious there is, at least, one person who is into playing mind games, if not more. Please be careful on here. Be careful because the internet is so full of deception and it is too easy to be tricked. Just know that you are doing a great job Meg and Nicola! And try to let this junk roll off your back, because I think the majority of posters here are genuine and sincere.
    Thank you all of you who have been helpful and encouraging! Thank you all of you who are really sincere and not putting on an act! Don't give up doing what is good for a few imposters/posers who don't have the courage to be honest about who they really are. I believe in this site and I believe in sticking together to help each other succeed. Stay positive and ignore the stupid junk. Don't trust too soon. Take your time, but don't feel threatened either! And especially don't feel responsible for someone else's destructive behaviors!!!!!! We all have choices and we are not imprisoned to making bad choices, no matter WHO you are what you've been through. Even if you have a mental illness, you do not have the right to abuse people or intimidate them. You DO have a choice and you can make the right choices. WHOEVER you are, I know someone who is very close to me, who has gone through so many horrifying, unimaginable experiences, but she is the most caring, giving, loving person you will ever meet. And FULL of faith!! Choose to do what is right and you will be rewarded richly!
    That said, I've put in my 2 cents. I hope that no one loses precious sleep or gets set back in their panic/anxiety over a teeny destructive particle in a huge ocean of warm, wonderful people! Hang in there and ignore the junk!!!

I think that despite the fact there is proberly people on her pretending i think it important to trust your self. If people want to pretend for attenstion or what eva let them I find giving advice to other people helps me to remember how to treat my self.

My life long saying i have alway's said to my self and my kids is

'Do on to other as you want done to your self'.

It wont really change to people around us if thay dont want to change but it will help you to like the person you are.

That's how i see thing's anyway.

I also think that if a person is in need of attension and pretend's to be someone thay are not there's 90% chance that thay really do need help thay just cant admit it to anyone. People that are happy with there live's dont go around trying to make people upset or mess with there head.

The bully at school are alway the kids that really wish thay could be like other's.

Thanks Mum2four,
    I think some selective ignoring is helpful too. I've been at another site where there were impersonator/posers and replying to them or getting angry at them only fueled their fire. If someone needs help, they have a choice to ask for it, ya know?
    I think it's awesome you are teaching Do Unto Others to your kids!
    Hope you are having a good day!

"Honey, if ya ain't feelin' the bumps in the road, ya ain't goin' nowhere!" (A wise Georgia Granny's take on living life to the fullest! LOL!)

Its a sad fact of life there will always be people out there who will take advantage of peoples hard situations. They probably have never suffered and although we wouldnt wish anything on anyone, i just hope one day the people that take it out on us, can learn to be more tolerant and understanding to peoples problems.

Even if this happened to them the hard way at least we know that we are genuine and would offer any support we could, and knowing that should make you realise what a better person you are.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Thread Information