Hello, I'm new, my name's Katherine and I suffer from anxiety and panic disorder. It's mostly under control at the moment, with some medication and I'm also having therapy. I still have some panic attacks, but it's not stopping me leading a normal life at the moment. Anyway, the thing is, I've just got a new job (I still can't believe I managed to turn up to the interview, let alone get the job!), but now they need me to fill in an Occupational Health form and see a Doctor. I really don't know what to put on the form, as I think if I tell the truth they might retract the job offer, which would leave me unemployed as I've already handed in my notice in my current job! On the form it asks 'do you have any current illness or health problem?', 'are you receiving any medical treatment?' and 'Have you ever had a nervous breakdown, depression or mental illness?' Any ideas of what I should write would be greatly appreciated, or any stories from any of you guys who have been through the same process would be great. Sorry this is so long. Thanks for reading.
All the best!
Katherine