Thread: IBS?

IBS?

Ive suffered from IBS for a few years now. But it eased up for months. The past week ive had diarrhoea (sP) again belly ache etc. I keep thinking i have bowl cancer. To reassure me can people tell me what symptoms they get with IBS sorry if its (TMI) thanks xxx

Re: IBS?

I get dodgy tummy, soft stools sometimes with darkers specs through ( seemingly undigested food as i had a bowel test done and it was fine), go about 3/4 times in the morning with a feeling of urgency to go, and lots of wind sometimes ,hope that helps a bit x

relax its ibs the only time u really need to get it checked out is when u have tar like stuff in motions this would be older blood in ur bowel and sudden and fast loss of weight. I have been in hospital several time with ibs have had morphine on one occasion on another occasion i almost ended up having my appendics out! so try to chill. are u on any meds for ur ibs?

im having a horrible time with my ibs at the moment after it went for awhile 2. ive got terrible bloatedness, trapped wind feelings, and horrible pains thru out my tummy. i find peppermint capusles help abit. debs xxx

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat View Post
    I get dodgy tummy, soft stools sometimes with darkers specs through ( seemingly undigested food as i had a bowel test done and it was fine), go about 3/4 times in the morning with a feeling of urgency to go, and lots of wind sometimes ,hope that helps a bit x
    i get exactly the same symptoms as this

my body doesn't like peppermint oil i am on somethin called spasmanol forte which is an antispasmotic but to be honest i aint found anything that really work and have been told to shut up n put up! so antidepressant are meant to help sooth ibs

i was on peppermint caps for years,,,but about two months ago they started causing me to have shakes,,,so no more for me lol

Thread Information