I have suffered with panic attacks and depression for about 4 years now.
I have had counselling and cbt but neither seem to have helped a whole lot so on wednesday I went to the doctors and he prescribed me 20mg of citalopram to take every morning.

I get very paranoid about taking tablets because of my ha and I worry about side effects so I didn't actually start taking citalopram until friday morning so have only been on it for 3 days.

I stupidly read the side effects on the leaflet and after taking the first pill I felt very drowsy and then began to feel sick. I am not sure if this was because I was thinking of the side effects or if it was really a side effect lol.
Anyway yesterday and today I also felt sick after taking my pill and my appetite has gone right down.
Anyone else had this?

I have also been alot thirstier and my mouth feels very dry but that may be nothing to do with it?

Also have been feeling quite spaced out at times but I am unsure if this is where I have been tired and sometimes feel spaced out with my ha anyway.

Now I know this will sound daft but I am panicking as well because I keep thinking what if I shouldn't have been prescribed citalopram. What if I am not depressed and as affected by my ha as I think.
It's stupid to say it really because the past few weeks I have been so angry for no apparent reason, have had thoughts of suicide and harming myself, have been binge eating to try to comfort myself, have wanted to sleep but then found I couldn't sleep and basically just hated myself.
I have to go back to my doctors in a month anyway to let him know how I am getting on so I guess if it isn't working out for me I can tell him then.

Hope this has all made sense and any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance