*Keep needing to take a deep breath
    *Heart Flutters (palpitations)
    *Muscle Twitching
    *Difficulty Swallowing (not often)
    *Eye Floaters
    *Slight blurred vision at a distance
    *Some times find it difficult to get the right words out
    *Fear of Death

probably alot more to be hon but they the main ones i can think of at the moment. I have been to the A&E and doc and all tests i had showed up i was fine and nothing wrong.

Well i found a couple of new things i found that relate to my symptoms
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertension

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothyroidism

That Hypothyroidism one sounds alot like me, defo the less common symptoms, my question is would of it showed up on my blood test i had at the A&E? they took four samples of blood (4 tube things) (i went in with breathing difficulty) also that hypertension one scared me because when i was at the A&E the nuse took my BP and it was abit high but he said nothing to worry about, i went to the doc the next week and my BP was normal, would that happen with hypertension??

Sorry for the longish post lol just need some answers. The doc never even told me what they were testing with my blood results and never really told me the results just that they were fine. is that normal?

Re: My Symptoms

So sorry your feeling bad,,,i can totally sympathize with the difficulty breathing cuz i have it and i can't shake it today.
    If the dr said everything was fine i wouldn't worry about it cuz if they found something they would tell you so yeah thats normal.
    I'm not sure about the hypertension thing but your blood pressure will go up with your moods. It does with me, i wouldn't worry about that either
    They found my hyperthyroidism with a regular blood test so yes it woulda showed up
    Hope this helps
    Take Care

Thanks sort of hoping it was the Hypothyroidism thing at least that way i would no i am not dieing and there was some reason for my symptoms. also i had a chest x-ray which showed nothing but this time they never came in and showed me the x-ray, (i went 5 years back for the breathing thing, that time they did) also that time they just done a chest x-ray, but this time they took blood tests, done an ECG, so why would they do more tests this time then they done 5 years back, do you think it's because i am now 18 rather than a child?

Quote Originally Posted by marcc64 View Post
    Thanks sort of hoping it was the Hypothyroidism thing at least that way i would no i am not dieing and there was some reason for my symptoms. also i had a chest x-ray which showed nothing but this time they never came in and showed me the x-ray, (i went 5 years back for the breathing thing, that time they did) also that time they just done a chest x-ray, but this time they took blood tests, done an ECG, so why would they do more tests this time then they done 5 years back, do you think it's because i am now 18 rather than a child?
    your not dieing sweetie I think your symptoms are probably anxiety, it can cause SO many symptoms, believe me. The reason that they did diferent things before compared to now could be due to a different procedure changes or different dr's will do different things. Also they may have done more this time due to more symptoms. But if they said your fine i think your fine. Your young and most likely healthy except you have health anxiety and that just sucks, so sorry your feeling this way. Go out and take a nice walk, it may help

Yeah i hope so it's just so hard sometimes to keep that in your head, for a hour i can feel ok and think I am fine and I am not dieing, but the next I am thinking I am dieing and how will i cope :( (even thought at one point what song i will ask people to play at my funeral, I just wish these horid symnptoms would vanish and then i could get on with my life. Sooooo hard tho :(

Yeah i hope so it's just so hard sometimes to keep that in your head, for a hour i can feel ok and think I am fine and I am not dieing, but the next I am thinking I am dieing and how will i cope :( (even thought at one point what song i will ask people to play at my funeral, I just wish these horid symnptoms would vanish and then i could get on with my life. Sooooo hard tho :(
    Its so sad and believe me i understand,,,i just said "goodbye" to my husband this weekend cuz i thought i wasn't gonna make it but here i am alive and suffering another day I wish no one would hafta suffer with this dreaded, hateful thing
    I know sweetie, its so hard at times but we hafta take it day by day and hope one day there will be some kind of cure for this, thats what i'm hoping for but for now this website has been such a comfort for me at times when i couldn't make it so i hope it can help you too

Yes this website is great and I am sorry to here that you too are suffering with this horid anxiety as well, hope we both get better soon is it okay if i PM you when i need a chat or feeling low with this HA anxiety?

Yes this website is great and I am sorry to here that you too are suffering with this horid anxiety as well, hope we both get better soon is it okay if i PM you when i need a chat or feeling low with this HA anxiety?
    Absolutely! Anytime you need to talk

Thread Information