Thread: Full of pains and anxiety....

Full of pains and anxiety....

Hi there,
    I feel totally fed up of myself i had a problem with my eye which im now going to optricians about my husband was moaning saying its all in my head which it probably is, and now my legs are full of pains and twitching and im imagining ive got everything under the sun here at the moment i cant stop googling...than to top it all my 18yr old son tells me he has started to get panic attacks... if it isnt bad enough worrying about myself im going to be so worrying about him too thinking maybe he is going the same way as me with mental health problems..can anxiety cause aches and pains dont think i can take much more at the moment feel so down..

Re: Full of pains and anxiety....

YES!!!! i had really bad leg pain all due to stress i was not convinced at the time but once i accepted it the pain just went hope this puts ur mind at rest xx

I find it is really amazing. I totally agree with how your feeling. Yesterday I had a feeling of losing balance while sitting at the computer. I have had this before some time ago. I did wonder why I was having this feeling. Since this I have felt mildly achy in my rib cage and a bit of muscle pain in my ribs. The problem is I have spent most of the today listening to my chest. When I mean listen I mean I have focused all my attention on my chest feeling and now I have mulled over and over the feeling and if it is a warning sign of an impending Heart attack. The problem is my rational mind agrees with my irrational mind. I now have to wait for it to disappear which will take a lot longer now as I am focused on it. I have to wait for what ever happens. I feel I am going to be in for the long haul. I wont go to the doctors as that will feed the problem if it is anxiety. If it isnt then I will have to live with the consequences.

Its not easy when your mind tells you something. You only know to listen to it.

Hope yours eases soon.

Mee

Hi guys,
    Ive just read your replys and thankyou both for your support. I hope you feel better soon mee it sounds like you are going through it too. I took a really strong painkiller last night but everytime i woke i kept feeling the odd pain here and there this is so horrible, like you i dont want to go to the docs ive got my eye appt in a while too omg whatever next it is terrible what our irrational mind can do to us.. Thankyou both again xx

Thread Information