Thread: when to take chest issues seriously

when to take chest issues seriously

hello all. 22 male here. ive been experiencing chest pain, heart fluttering/skipping beats and discomfort in chest area for about a yr now. Usually brought on my drinking alcohol, i recently quit. I still am experiencing some weird feeling. I know most of you are thinking its a symptom of anxiety as i do as well. but i am wondering when it could go from just being a symptom of anxiety to actually being a serious health issue? I sometimes fear that i will drop dead one day due to my heart stopping.

Re: when to take chest issues seriously

Simple way to find out is goto your doctor and get it checked out, then if you get the all clear you know its just anxiety.

Re: when to take chest issues seriously

Hello! im 22 female and have had the worst chest pains imaginable due to anxiety i even had the pain down the arm, most people with anxiety cannot get the "what if?" thoughts out of their minds, i went to the doctor with mine who didnt take me very seriously it wasnt until i was out in public and i had the worst chest pains of my life that had my screaming and crying i was rushed to hospital who put me on a heart machine and everything was fine! since i went to the hospital it made me worry less about them and now i dont get them very often, just slight pains nothing into comparison to what i had before.

If i was you i would go to the doctor to put your mind to rest.

Thread Information