Thread: alot of things all at once!

alot of things all at once!

oh i dont know how to put this at all, because now matter how i put it its just weird!! i feel really weird, my headaches are still there, but very slight now, but im still worrying its bad news, and now i think ive got something wrong with my heart, im getting stabbing pains behind my left breast, it doesnt hurt or make me want to clucth my chest or anything but i seem to get this only at night. my whole body feels weird, heavy legs, light headedness, palpatations, really hot like im on fire, cant sleep properly, weepy, and the worse 1 is just feeling very strange all over, i could go on and on. ive had 1 or 2 of these symptoms on and off, but never all at once and feel really overwhelmed, and of course its not anxiety or depression its got to be the worse thing imaginable, im so scared im just going to collapse and die of something and nobody is going to be able to help me. I havent been to the doc in awhile, because its always the same "HA", and i dont want to waste their time yet again. Does anybody else ever feel like this and get alot of things all at once?? Debs xx

Re: alot of things all at once!

Totally!

I think its the nature of the beast!

I feel wierd everyday and have different symptoms, new ones seem to rear their head just as i start to get over the others...and then they all come back at once again. The pattern is that it is totally linked to my mood. When i am down and worried all I can think of or notice are my symptoms. When something really good and exciting happens... I hardly notice them and if I do I shrug them off easier like they are just getting inmy way.

Do you think maybe the same is true for you?

If you can find any evidence of this then it might be worse focussing on improving your mood when the symptoms 'bog' you down hun

Lisa
    xxx

Re: alot of things all at once!

i get loads at the same time, at the minute its nausea, heavy legs, tiredness, dizzyness, blurry vision, hot flushes.....the list cud continue. wen i really distract myself, for instance this morning i got onto the wii fit and done some exersize i felt fine during. bt as soon as i came off it, the symtoms all came back because i knw that im constantly worrying that they will reappear, so they do. its a visious circle and i dont know how to break it

Thread Information