Thread: Can You Have Heart Issues With No Other Symptoms Beside Faster Pulse When Standing?

Can You Have Heart Issues With No Other Symptoms Beside Faster Pulse When Standing?

I was wondering if you can have heart issues if you don't have all the symptoms.

At rest my pulse is somewhere around 76 to 80 during the daytime and then 69 to 76 at night. I don't have swelling around my legs or ankles or no blueness on my fingers or feet or lips.

I feel a little short of breath when getting up but I have been lying around a lot lately. I went to the grocery the other day and stayed in the car but I helped put the groceries up and took care of somethings in the yard.

I feel the animals everyday and my heart beats a little faster but then settles down when I sit back down. Other than my heart beating faster when getting up and feeling a little out of breath I really don't have the other symptoms.

Lately I really haven't been having an apetite but then sometimes I do. Could this all be just anxiety or could it be heart trouble?

Re: Can You Have Heart Issues With No Other Symptoms Beside Faster Pulse When Standing?

all anxiety symptoms .... and of course the more you focus on the breathing or heartbeat the more erratic it will be .... keep reminding yourself it is only anxiety, then distract yourself till the feeling passes ..... take care ....

Thread Information