Thread: girls question

girls question

Does anyone get this too......its freaking me out...

I have noticed that about four days after my period has started and usually when its about over I get this horrible hot and almost fluy feeling with tight muscles and i get the globus thing big time. It seems to last for about a day or two and comes on after four oclock in the after noon - bizzarre I know but I think its linked to adrenal glands?!!? and cortisol.

Its really scaring me, can anyone relate to it at all

Thanks
    Lisa
    xxx

Re: girls question

Hi, I get lots and lots of symptoms before mine, migranes, dizziness, and yours sound like they are connected too. The hormone changes can cause many symptoms! i also get the lump in throat feeling too, I think its down to the fact we are more emotional nearer that time which leaves us more likely to get anxious x

as you get older, your body will soon adapt to the changes you are experiencing,it was the same 4me so please dont worry.xxxx

I get similar symptoms up to a week before mine, and for a few days afterwards. I also get pretty bad digestive probs for the duration. For me it's been that way for a good few years, and it definitely gets worse when I'm especially anxious and/or depressed. So basically, yes, me too. ¬_¬

No.Never had that x

Hi Lisa....hot flashes are from your hormones being wacky. You can regulate your hormones with Wild Yam Root (a vitamin) and if you go into a health food store you can also buy over the progestrone counter cream. I would say the throat thing is from stress cause your stressing over HIV and this being a symptom of that. One thing HA prevents us from seeing is that we can have symptoms caused by something simple...like hormones...and our anxiety makes those symptoms worse or even brings on new symptoms in addition to the ones we are stressing over. This makes the sress worse and turns it all into this great big cycle. Add in there the time you have to read about your worse fears online....and you have created the perfect situation to just freak yourself out!

Honey...you do NOT have HIV and you know it. Dang....my chances of having it are so much higher but you see that I don't have it....you know and can tell me how irrational I am being....what if I told you I had 5 tests that were all negative? Remember the results you have? Remeber how you can calm yourself down by occupying your mind? Remember what happened that night your burned your dinner and how you forgot about it for a few hours and it went away? Our bodies will be sick......those of us with HA make it all worse by noticing every little thing...hey why are you online on a Sat. anyway? I hope your not researching and googling
    Go play with your baby and enjoy your time off with your family
    You are fine honey! Email me at work in the morning ok.

Thread Information