Thread: get up and go

get up and go

hi there

dont know if anybody else gets this but i get symptoms/side effects where my "get up and go" has got up and gone i know this might sound weired but i just wondered if anybody else gets this?
    also does anybody get shoulder aches that go into the top of the arm ive been getting this a lot just recently..

hope someone can shed some light on this

all the best

darren

There is light at the end of the tunnel its just finding it thats the hard part

Hi Darren,
    My get up and go got up and left ages ago! lol I have ME though but it is normal to feel that way when you suffer with anxiety, it can be very draining and leave you with little motivation.
    I get very tight achey shoulders at times and it has gone into my arms in the past too, it's quite normal as all the nerves are linked in that area.
    Take care,
    Lisa

Hi Darren,
    Anxiety definatley does that to you, I get days where I wish I could just stay in bed, but I dont. I push myself into doing the things I am supposed to be doing and I find that once I start it gets easier.
    Just don't let it stop you from doing the every day things, if it knows that it can't stop you then it will give up.

Take care
    Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwitten'

I feel like this a lot of the time as well but have to get up for work so just keep going. What else can we do?

Maybe your diet could be lacking in something? Just a thought.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Thread Information