Thread: My eyes make me dizzy

My eyes make me dizzy

AS you all know i suffer with constant dizziness , it happens more when i move my eyes , i think , does anybody else experience this and is it something that can be fixed

Re: My eyes make me dizzy

Hi anxious elephant,

I don't suffer from dizziness myself but there is a known fact. And that is if you feel dizzy or have a general feeling of unbalance, focusing on stationary object improves the balance and reduces the dizziness. So it is logical to assume that moving your eyes will only makes matters worse. I think this will apply to you as well, so in conclusion try not to move your eyes as much.

Hope that helps
    John
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.
    From the book Dune by Frank Herbert

Quote Originally Posted by anxious elephant999 View Post
    AS you all know i suffer with constant dizziness , it happens more when i move my eyes , i think , does anybody else experience this and is it something that can be fixed
    Anxious - you have made yourself sooo afraid that you are not taking in any advice coming to you you have begun to fear everything

This ""thing"" with your eyes - when i get that i know i am heading for panic - i get sooo afraid of my eyes NOT focusing properly
    one of the reasons for this is hyperventilating (breathing to fast) which weall do when we are afraid.
    you keep saying you are soo dizzy well from time to time i have to hold on to this desk for fear of falling the dizzys get so bad. I hold on till it eases then carry on typing.
    1. Hyperventilation
    2. anxiety
    3. fear of the unknown
    these seem to be your major problems. Please take in some of what we are telling oyu we DO know about dizziness and anxiety
    June

June, excellent advice I could not agree with you anymore.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.
    From the book Dune by Frank Herbert

Thread Information