Hi All,

I have been suffering from health anxiety for 3-4 months now having started with a panic attack (racing heart and sweats). To cut a really long story short, I have been to the doctor (seen 3) and A+E (bringing the doctor count to 4) and paramedics. I have had 2 ECGs both of which were fine and have had blood pressure taken - also normal (145/83).

On and off during the last few months I have been struck by chest pain and left arm pain, nausea and difficulty in breathing (although not breathlessness). It can last for hours at a time.

The last couple of weeks I've felt a lot better, but certainly not perfect or great - but not as debiliated as I had been. But I've just become concerned that I could be suffering from angina - as the symptoms seem to match and I read that ECGs at rest do not always show signs of it. My ECGs were always when I started feeling better after an attack.

Also, I though pins and needles were a sign of anxiety... but I rarely get them. When I do get them its usually both hands and feet equally in the morning after I get up - and not usually at a time with any other symptoms. Plus I've suffered like that for years - happens maybe once a month.

Can anyone offer any help, please? I'm slowly going mad!

By the way, I'm 30 yrs old - young I know, but still.

Drew.