Thread: Weird Arm ???

Weird Arm ???

Hi,

So...For the past few days my arm has been feeling really weird. It doesn't hurt it just feels heavy and week and shaky. It isn't actually shaking it just always feels like its about to. It also isnt actually week, as I went to the gym and was able ot do just as many pull ups as I can usually do. When I am busy exercising or doing something I don't notice it. I only notice it when I am just sitting around. I am an artist and a circus person so its really really really freaking me out. I can't stop thinking about it. Could it be anxiety? I keep fixating on MS ...

im kind of freaking out

Taliya

Re: Weird Arm ???

hey ziggy.

i think at some point almost every one of us here has been fixated on MS. someone actually started a thread about it. have you checked it out yet? have you been to your doctor?

if i feel anything in my right arm, tingling, spazzams, anything, i convince myself im having heart issues...but in reality im not.

go to your doctor and get checked out for it. if you are anything like me, even when they tell you you are healthy, you will be convinced they are wrong or missing somethign. its crazy the physical symptoms anxiety can give you. the mind is a powerful thing. lol

i read the ms thread...and it did really help to calm me down...but the arm still feels weird and heavy so i cant feel relief....

im going to see a dr. this week

You're right Marilyn, what a powerful thing the mind is! Taliya i'm sure you'll be fine it's just sooooo horrible when you fixate on things isn't it? I do it all the time, and I must try harder not too!

Speak soon

Madeleine.x

calm down and know you are fine. this happens to everyone with anxiety so please out it out of your mind.

if you want medical reasurance, go to doctor but do not mention anxiety as a factor unless they ask.

Thread Information