Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for new friends in surrey area :)

Looking for new friends in surrey area :)

Hi all!

I'm on a friend hunt lol - planning to do some mini meet ups etc at some point in the next century so if your in the surrey area plz post with a little about u so i know what kind of things we all will enjoy doing / places to go etc and hopefully will be able to sort a little group meet or something (eeps!).

I have to say that i have social anxiety so it may take time for me to get brave enough to organise something - but i'm determined to do it!

Here's a little about me:

Im 25, female, I suffer from social anxiety, general anxiety and emetophobia. i used to suffer from depression but i think that cloud has finally passed
    Last edited by Star; 12-09-09 at 19:18.

Re: Looking for new friends in surrey area :)

I'm definately up for this too It's really hard making/keeping friends, it would be a great way to support each other!

Im 23 and live near Woking, I am on the slow road to recovery from agoraphobia and general anxiety (but I'm getting there!). It would be great to meet up with more people a similar age who understand what I'm going through

xxx

hi all

I'm 24 and am also a recovering (again slowly) agoraphobic and general anxiety sufferer - I am in Farnham and would like to make some like minded local friends even if it does take a long time to meet up! - Can you imagine trying to find somewhere that would be acceptable to agoraphobics ( lots of exits not far from home) and social phobics ( not to many people) might take forever to decide on a place!!

Hey im 19 im in guildford I see you have a JRT! me too

I suffer from anxiety and depression which at the moment is under control. Would be great to meet up with people

As for places to meet up. Somewhere quiet like a cafe or somethign that isnt somewhere busy would be good. Ive not been agrophobic so i dont know what is out of the comfort zone, i just have a wierd thing with cinemas at the moment lol
    Last edited by Joellie; 13-10-09 at 16:14.

Love Life Live Free - My struggles to love my life and live free of depression and anxiety.

I'm 22 and i'm in farnham. I have general anxiety and am quite shy but i dont mind travelling to meet up

Hi Guys i would be up for meeting i live in Epsom im 31 and been suffering with anxiety since i was 15. Let me know if you arrange anything Lou xx

hi all! thanks for the replys!

What kind of places are people most comfortable meeting up?

has anyone got facebook, maybe if we add each other on there will be less scary before meeting up hehe! if anyone wants to add me please let me know so i can pm you my link

xxxx

Oooh facebook, fab idea! If anyone uses it, pm me and I'll send you a link to mine too You'll prob. notice that me and 'Star' are friends on their already, we met here on NMP at the beginning of the year and have been friends ever since! We go on 'mini adventures' every now and then, tackling things that we werent brave enough to do before without support (supermarkets etc.). It would be great to have some more people to join us and we can all support each other

xxx

Im up for anywhere really and i have facebook il send you two my links in pms

Love Life Live Free - My struggles to love my life and live free of depression and anxiety.

hey im jay would love te hang wit new people

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information