Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does anyone have a heart rate of 90 or more

does anyone have a heart rate of 90 or more

hi my heart has been racing between 90 and 120 the last few days at times it feels like im dying. it now does it at night too.. my heart always races fast but it does it constantly now it does occasionally slow to about 60 to 80 but its rare.....i dnt understand my heartrate was always in the 60s till a few years ago

Hi

I am like this all the time aswell. You are not alone

love

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
    Will I ever be free?
    Wake me up from this nightmare.
    Please just give me the key!

hi ,,

i think that is normal isnt it??/yeah i am sure it is,,
    nothing to worry about,,

take cae ,

trevor.

im sure meg could give a medical opinion but i do know your heart rate changes all the time, goes up after eating , moving around, if you tired.....if its warm outside...a load of reasons can make it go up and down all the time, but yours sounds fine to me to be honest, if your still worried though pop to your doctor but id bet if you just tried not to give it to much thought then ud barely notice it.....i know thats hard but i once became obseesed with my blood pressure......and heart rate, but now i know its fine and id know about it if it wasnt....lol.

try to take your mind of it, dont watch it for a few days or weeks and i bet it drops a little.

take care

andy

Hi, I think that is a little high but it also depends on many things, if you want to know your resting heart rate, wait until first thing in the morning, and take it either before you get out of bed, or when you have been sitting down quietly for 10 - 15 minutes.

gonna take mine now..

But I am only a little short of being a full time athlete! Ideally you want you resting heart rate to be between about 60 - 80 but please beware if yours is above, it may not be a bad thing, it may simply be your taking it at the wrong times and getting in accurate readings, my friend at the gym has a RHR of 82 another has 60

Andy, what happened with your blood pressure? what was it? why did you become obbsessed? I had a similar thing and would love to know some details of you experience, thanx mate.

Am I Awake? Or Still Dreaming?

Hi, there are loads of posts on here about rapid heartbeats and im sure Meg will give you the links. My heart is very fast, often faster than yours. I couldnt take mine on a morning because I often wake up with fast heart. I have recently had a 24hr heart monitor which proves it all. The GP said the heart was beating fine just fast and short term would be no problem, I have noticed it all since about June this year and im still alive, take care,

love from Alexisxxxx

Heart rates

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Mine is always fast too.. but i think it goes fast as soon as i start counting my pulse rate. I think its hard to tell what your pulse really is cause as soon as your concious of it, your pulse increases almost instantly. I notice as soon as i wake up in the morning, before i even get out of bed my heart beat is alot slower. Maybe because my mind is more clear and im not thinking about anything or worried. but sure enough as the day goes on and if i try to take my pulse as soon as i touch the wrist, the damn beat starts going fast.

hi
    the highest your heart rate should go is 220 - your age. anything under that is fine!
    kay
    xxx

I think the 220 - your age is based on exercise heart rates, if it was that high at rest it would be too high.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information