Thread: Bad Day

Bad Day

I seem to be having another day filled with anxiousness after a good few days. Any way im just asking about the symptoms of anxiousness i know they are wide and very varied but im experiencing hotspots on my body. Suddenly a part of my body feels very very hot for a split second its really weird and can persist 3 or 4 times, usually it occurs in a certain number of spots like on my right hip, the back of my left arm and places on my places. Has anyone else ever experienced this??
    It is slightly worrying me at the moment.
    Thanks.

Re: Bad Day

Well sometimes when i feel anxious i feel like my nerve endings on my fingers are like flaring. And its mainly when i get so anxious about something that im crying. Ive also had a bad day again for abotu 3 days in a row but right now i feel positive

I think its just a way that your body is saying "hey, look, im not feeling too great, pay attention" etc to make you aware that in pain in your head its just using your body to get your attention. Im not a doctor but it cant be a bad thing. Might also be your blood pumping too fast to the arteries and it just warms them up a bit too quickly, but then thats also fine like when you have cold hands and when you get inside if its too warm inside your fingers burn.

Re: Bad Day

I have this sometimes as well. Usually it's my upper body areas. It is definately anxiety and nothing really to be worried about. What happens when we are anxious is that our brain releases chemicals that form into adrenaline. The adrenaline starts coursing through our bodies getting us "ready" for some kind of serious "event" that may (or may not) be taking place. The muscles feel warm because they are preparing to be put into action, hence the increased blood flow. In your case, you have some underlying anxiety that just needs to be released. Do you go to therapy? Do you have family or a partner to talk to? I found that at the height of my anxiety, I would be good for a few days and just like a pressure cooker, I would burst and waves of anxiety would happen. A good cry or a brisk walk always burnt away some of the tension. When you get these "warm" sensations around your body, just tell yourself it is a mechanical function of my body. My body is actually healthy because it is doing this. Treat everything mechanically. It works. Trust me.

Thread Information