Hello! My name's Tony! I'm new to the forum however I have been using the material on this site for a while now and it has helped me SO much!

I left my job last year due to work stress and personal issues and ever since have been struggling with all sorts of anxiety ever since.

I was diagnosed with GAD and prescribed Propranolol 80mg slow release (Bedranol) I have felt this has helped me so much as it suppresses the physical symptoms of my anxiety with few side effects.

After reading some of the material on the site I discovered that I myself was no longer suffering directly from GAD (or at least hardly at all) but an offshoot of it.. Agoraphobia.

After reading the pages on Agoraphobia on the site and understanding that like any phobia it should be tackled head on. I decided to take steps to facing my fear. I have gotten a lot better recently and am able to go out with friends and family and even on my own and put myself in situations that would have before escalated into anxiety and panic. Now.. I still develop anxiety symptoms but am able to mentally identify them and neutralise them. These are the biggest steps I have made recently and I am sooo happy that the nightmare might soon be over. But, and this might sound strange recently I have been getting slightly strange feelings like im getting hot and it brings on a slight amount of anxiety but at the same time I am mentally not anxious.. it feels like a release of tension.

I was wondering that if because my body has been used to being anxious all the time for so long that it is almost like it is unwinding out of a habit and as such it is prone to mild physical anxiety whilst overcoming it.

I hope that this makes sense..

Basically im asking that if anyone here is familiar with overcoming anxiety and would you know if while your body is "de-tensing" itself that it can sometimes feel like mild anxious symptoms?

I do hope I've got my query across. Thank you for your time!