Hey, I took my first 10mg of citalopram last night. Ive used citalopram for about 5 months before from last october,it worked after a couple of weeks and then after 5 months i just kept forgetting and eventually forgot to take it alltogether, this time im not as the depression and anxiety is worse by far this time around.

I didnt have side effects coming off them last time but i remember a little bit of spacey-ness and sick feelings when i started last time but today i feel like ive just woken up from an operation. I feel not with it and like i cant stand up. Im only on 10mg atm but next monday i need to go up to 20mg i think the doctor wanted to ease me into it.

I originally started with anxiety this time around and it actually was going away this weekend as the cause for it (my boyfriend) came down and everythign was fine. But now im worried im gonna get bad anxiety for the first few weeks as people have said that as a side effect. I do want to keep giving these a go as my anxiety was very depression filled, and i just get depressive episodes all the time.

Does anyone know how long these side effects wil llast? I couldnt go to work placement todya because i mgiht be sick there, ive been sick this morning already from it.