Thread: Let's make it stop together!

Let's make it stop together!

I know that is a long post but please read it!

Ok, now let's see...I suffer from health anxiety and as you all know that feeling is really bad.When I think of my heart I start feeling some pains in my chest, when I think of some other part of my body or some serious illness i start getting that symptoms.Than as you all do I guess go to the pc and ask google for advice, and than after many hours of researching the web you realize that you suffer from health anxiety.But here it comes the problem-even if you are aware of that every pain you have at first you don't see as your health anxiety problem,you see it as some illness.After some time reading about health anxiety when I have pains I think "Oh girl stop doing that think of something else, there is nothing wrong with you" and there goes one calming minute but there is a thoght that always interrupts me at my calmness "And what if there is something REALLY wrong with me and just because I'm not thinking of that I'll die".

I think all of us who suffer from health anxiety and are aware of that really want to stop with it.I know for me that is right I am only 18 years old and I don't want to spend my whole life thinking for my health and miss all the good moments in the present.
    So tell me if there are other people with this same thoughts and please anyone who has a solution for this problem post it here.I believe that together we can beat it!

All the best,
    Viktorija

Re: Let's make it stop together!

hey,

yea im 20 years old and used to be fine. then all of a sudden i got a headache and nausea, looked it up and now i am always worried. Some days are better then others. I got bloodwork done as I always feel out of it. Never fully energized and my memory has gotten a lot worse. It is very annoying and its the first thing I think about in the morning. It is so annoying, as I dont try to think about it. They just pop up.

Well the doc said that everything was good. He said stress or maybe my eyes. Now im in germany getting my blood tested again cause my family wants me to. So now i have to wait until Wednesday which is so annoying.

You are not alone. We will all get better

kev

Thread Information