View Poll Results: How much Sertaline do you take a day?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • 50mg or below

13 54.17%
  • 100mg

5 20.83%
  • 150mg

4 16.67%
  • 200mg or above

2 8.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whats your daily dose of Sertraline / Zoloft

Re: Whats your daily dose of Sertraline / Zoloft

I am sure it will improve, I can remeber being the same, very up and down so many times in a day.

I read in a book written by a phychaiatrist that middle recovery is extremely up and down, but the general direction is up.

Try not to worry as this will only increase the anxiety.

Thanks Sue - always reassuring your posts
    [Worrying won't protect - it doesn't help and can only make worse. Short term relief of anxiety by google etc doesn't help in the long run and the fact your acting on it only makes worse - let it pass over you

"Rem it kicks in at the unconscious level, thats why, triggers are the cause, remeber the anxiety is like the adrenal system kicking in fight or flight for what you think is no reason, the unconscious is the part that fires this responce"]

Thumbs up Re: Whats your daily dose of Sertraline / Zoloft

im on 100, started on 50, no effect whatsoever, after two months switched 100, and eight months on, they suit me fine, now much better ..bubbly x

Quote Originally Posted by bubbly View Post
    im on 100, started on 50, no effect whatsoever, after two months switched 100, and eight months on, they suit me fine, now much better ..bubbly x
    Did your Gp not wana take you off them when you felt better? 100mg seems to work for me , but now I feel Ok GP wants to take me off
    [Worrying won't protect - it doesn't help and can only make worse. Short term relief of anxiety by google etc doesn't help in the long run and the fact your acting on it only makes worse - let it pass over you

"Rem it kicks in at the unconscious level, thats why, triggers are the cause, remeber the anxiety is like the adrenal system kicking in fight or flight for what you think is no reason, the unconscious is the part that fires this responce"]

Thumbs up Re: Whats your daily dose of Sertraline / Zoloft

hi, in reply, i was on sertraline before, 5 years ago. i decided myself when i felt ready to come off them. this year i became unwell again with depression and anxiety, i recognised that i was going downhill again, my doctor put me on them again. yes been on them 8 months, not sure when i will come off them again, but i know i need to have cbt and deal with problems from the past, because i realise now, that it wont go away with medication alone. i am feeling better now, but this is just the start of recovery.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information