Thread: concerned

concerned

today I went to work this morning without anxiety (BLISS)

BUT.......... on the way home i bumped into a mum i know who works at a private hospital. I told her about my swallon saliva glands being up for 3 months now and how id got my xray results and they came back ok, and next week i have to have an ultra sound done.
    She got me all worried now because she told me the xrays sometimes fail to show anything when there is something and have i had bloods taken (which I have not ) she told me I need to be refered to maxifacial clinic to get it checked out.
    After her chat i walked home in a state thinking oh my god what is wrong with me because i still have swelling and pain everyday.

I really wished id not bumped into her now and Im feeling sick with worry.........Ive had cameras down my throat and an xray and ive seen 3 different doctors prior to this who all gave me antibiotics which didnt work.

I feel im going into severe panic mode about this, Think im afraid of something serious althought the doctors ive seen keep saying its usually an infection or a stone in my gland but now ive had them both ruled out...........how am i going to keep strong ?

mirryx

if there was anything seriously wrong with you the doc's would have to tell you

"Ther goes the fear, let it go. You turn around and life's passed you by, you look to those you love to justify...there goes the fear."

Thread Information