Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Very Distressed

There is no evidence that you did anything wrong. She just passed over some things you wrote - thats all.

Its not a disaster and she is not going anywhere

You are in total catastrophy mode

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Thanks for your reply Kairen. I realise I have other support. I just cannot live without K. She is so important to me.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Hi Meg

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">You are in total catastrophy mode
    <div align="right">Originally posted by Meg - 01 November 2005 : 19:37:49</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    Maybe, but that's because everything that can go wrong keeps going wrong, even if it is all my fault.

Everyone keeps asking me why K should stick around whilst I keep listening to Edie, and I don't deserve her support. I get scared that maybe I am driving her away.

Plus now I have more internet problems and broadband isn't working again. Have had to come on the net on dial up which keeps cutting me off. I am even more panicky now that I won't be able to get online to keep in contact with K. I can't cope without her.

Just feel like I can't take anymore.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Karen

This post is going to sound harsh but you know that I care about you but still have to say it.

Please try and find something else to do other than sit on the internet all day waiting for K.

We know that she is not going to give up her life for you and the best you can ever hope for is emails from her. Even that is driving you mad cos you sit all day waiting for a reply.

You really must find something else to occupy your mind cos it is not doing you any good to dwell on K all day.

She isn't going to save you - I think you truly know that and you have to try and find something else to keep your life meaningful.

Is there nothing else in your life that can rescue you from this? Please don't say no!

I am not sure what the future holds for you but you have to start thinking ahead and find something that will help you along the way.

I know I can't tell you to forget about K but this is real life and she isn't the only thing that will save you.

I am worried that if you keep pushing K she will back off completely and then you will be in total despair.

Karen you need to take control of your life - please - and stop looking for K to cure you and love you because it won't happen and it is doing you no good atall to think she will.

Sorry this is harsh but you have to know that what I say is true and you need to find something else to give you a meaning to your life.

Think about it ok?

Take care

xxxx

Nicola

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">
    I don't know what to do. I can't stop thinking about her and I am so very totally distraught right now. She has been taken from me and I'll never hear from her again. I can't cope with that. Without her I don't even want to go on.
    <div align="right">Originally posted by Karen - 01 November 2005 : 12:36:36</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    There could have been any number of reasons why K didnt contact you yesterday, perhaps she wanted to put some distance between the two of you? You have a dependence on her which must cause her a lot of pressure, and make her worry about you a great deal. But she's not superwoman, maybe she just needed a timeout herself, to collect her thoughts etc before speaking to you again. Im sure that whatever happens she wont allow you to go through this on your own.

I would imagine that if K did have an accident or crisis, then her family and close friends would be the people which needed most consideration and sympathy. Im not trying to belittle what you feel for K, but try to think of her parents, brothers, sisters, partner, children, old friends and it may put it in perspective. Obviously i dont know anything about your relationship but it seems to be based on internet forums and messages, spare a thought for the people who share her life, her home and her memories as well as her time.

Reading that back it does seem im being harsh and i apologise for that, but you reacting in such a dramatic fashion seems to trivialise the feelings which K's family and friends must feel for her, and theyre the people who know her best and need her the most.

I do hope youre feeling better today and more secure, we're all thinking of you and hoping you get better

take care
    Alice

Karen

After all this time you have known her and the support she has given you and knowing how you feel about her, she isnt going to abandon you.

She is maybe busy doing other things and again you havent upset her by what you have said like so many other times you have thought that.

Please dont blame yourself and she will be in touch i can assure you of that.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Karen

I know that you are upset over these comments because you haven't replied all day in here but I was trying to make you understand that you can't realistically have K forever and I wanted you to try and find something else to hang on.

Sorry if I upset you and I understand if you don't want to post here again but I can't take back what I said and pretend that it will all be ok and patronise you into thinking it will be.

Hope you are ok anyway.

Nicola

Hi Karen,

Just off to bed now.

Please don't be hurt by anything that has been said as it really does stem from a genuine concern over a smashing person who we are all getting really worried about.

From my own point of view I feel so frustrated at not knowing how to properly help someone who I have a great deal of time for.

You are without doubt one of the most gentle unassuming and kind people I have come across and I sincerely want to see you get better because I feel there is a lot more to you than you have had the chance to be yet.

Nite nite.

Love Piglet

Karen

I feel awful now, i hope youre not upset by anything that ive said, i didnt say it to hurt you. Sometimes when youre so involved in a situation its hard to tell how it really appears to an outsider. I hope it didnt come across as a personal attack on you, but i know that when i have been depressed in the past its been really hard to see things from other peoples point of view, and it brings things home when certain things are pointed out. I needed things pointed out to me because i was so wrapped up in myself that i couldnt think of things from anothers perspective.

I hope youre feeling better
    Alice

Morning Karen,

I actually wanted to ask you a technical question or Nigel if you come on as another 'clever sod' you may know. Lol!!

I know how to reply using a quote but how do I do it if I want to use more than one quote from the same post and can it be done usiing more than one post and from different threads ?????

Thank you either/both of you or anyone???

Love Piglet

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information