Thread: New PA sufferer.... advice needed please

Unhappy New PA sufferer.... advice needed please

Hi everyone,

Im a 31 yrs old admin assistant and think I suffered my first panic attack abt 1 and a half months ago. I really need advice on a few issues. firstly, I went to Amsterdam late August and tried a space cake and what happened after that is the same like what I hv been experiencing now with the fear that Im gonna die and extremely nervous and the need to pace up and down.
    I never thought I would suffer fr PA but keep thinking its drug induced fr the cake and will it leave my system or am I gonna be like this forever??
    I hv been to the A&E numerous times because of palpitations and feel a lump in my heart sometimes too and everytime the do an ECG nothing shows up! Im having a 24 hr tape and stress test done in 2 days but still worry if I may die before that fr heart failure in my sleep?? GP has prescribed Valium which does not really help but they said thats all they can give me until the cardiologist confirms my heart is fine! Went for a movie but could only stay in for 20 mins before i was freaking out thinking there is no quality of live if im like this forever. Im not suicidal but worried I will be come like that!! Im in desperate need of some assurance that someone has gone through this before!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi raegurl

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Re: New PA sufferer.... advice needed please

Thanks Diane. I stumbled upon this site and have been in search for a support group. This is really helpful!!

Thread Information