Thread: wot is this???????

wot is this???????

This is new 2 me,dont even know if im doing it right
    I feel so alone in my thoughts,i have suffered from depression in the past,been on the tabs the doc perscribed.My mun suffers from bipolar,an there is no way in this world thts gonna be me,so iv have been coping an living wiv this for many years drug free.There ia always somat going through my head,an i just think here we go again.
    BUTT just recently iv been suffering from dizzie spells an jelly legs,which recently iv been thinking there is deffo somat wrong wiv me know.So every time i woke up i waited for this to happen.
    Work became unberable,i felt like i just get out ov here,butt i stayed an nothing happened,so i thought.I started to have panic attacks it seemed to come from no where.
    I woke up 1 morning to go work 5.30am shift,did the usual bath,make up an hair.as i was due to leave panic came on,thought i will be ok,got outside began to walk work,an the overwhelming fear came on i didnt no wot to do.i did get work feeling quite ok,as i did the rest ovthe day.The walk home became a horrible thought,the same again happening,butt not so bad.This is when i realised i need help,trip to the docs im currently on 20mg citalopram for the last 5 days.I would say the anxiety is not so bad,although the thoughts are still there.last nite didnt feel so good,all ov a sudden i felt the top ov my legs go cold an tingliy it quickly spread all through my body,omg i thought this is it im a gonna.heart was pounding coulndnt breath,felt like i was gonna faint or go crazy.finally went to sleep,an hear i am again.
    Please talk,an let me know this is normal,im feel so very confused.

Re: wot is this???????

this is anxiety, causing all these symptoms ,,if you click,on left side of topics anxiety it will give you all the things you can suffer with anxiety i get dizzy wobbly legs ,,its Adrenalin racing around your body your not alone believe me Maggie

Thanks so much for ur reply. Belive or not iv not been able to log in to this sight since oct. There as been so much going on in my head, mentally an physically. Rite know i have a funny sensation in my body, its kinda hard 2 describe- its a tingling like pins an needles butt no as intense,couldnt even say wether its hot or cold,itcty or prickly, its the worst yet. I get it on my head,shoulders,back,legs an knees which seems the worst,sometimes a little on my face. is this normal, anxiety, or the medication.

Im sick an tired ov waking up with something different,as im writting this i feel the pins an needles thing in my fingers ov my right hand.

Is all this anxiety???????????
    I dont know,very frustrated.

Very likely ally b - check out the list of symptoms on the left hand side.

B

Thread Information