Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Floaters during the day :(

Floaters during the day :(

Hey everyone,

I have these really annoying floaters that are really bad during the day (when outside ect) i have this one big one in my left eye, it looks like a stingy thread not a typical black dot which are the most common. When outside and i look at the sky i see lots of these long floaters in both eyes, they are really really annoying :( i never see them when it's dark outside tho, so was jus wonderig if anyone else get floaters like these and cant see thme when it's dark, also the big stringy floater is more noticeble when lookin at the computer screen.

Re: Floaters during the day :(

Are you on a computer a lot during the day? Are you light sensitive at all? I have heard these can affect vision like that.

I get millions of floaters, moving lines, colours, worms, black dots, everything in my eyes day in day out. Don't worry bud!

Floaters tend to be more visual when going from dark to light, and are most often caused by that jelly like substance behind the eye starting to dry up. If you are worried go have your eyes tested as I had done when I first got floaters

I have a big wormy floater in my left eye that I notice all the time when looking at light surfaces. Also got a couple of the black dots in my right eye, and a clear blob floater.
    Everyone I know has them. Although most people hadn't realised they had them until I brought it up. ¬_¬
    I've been getting paranoid about mine as well though as my Health Anxious mind is convincing me they're getting worse.

Most likely they're nothing to worry about though, and you've probably had them for ages. Unfortunately, when you notice them you can't un-notice them.

Its funny I ask people like my girlfriend if she has them she says no but I don't think she really knows what to look for lol!

I can totally relate! My floaters are driving me mad. Does anyone know ANYTHING that can ease them? I've had mine about 6 months now and have been to an eye hospital to have my eyes examined - I was told my eyes are very healthy and they could see no reason for the floaters. I first started noticing them after seeing them described in a medical article on google!! Then voila...a few days later I had loads of them and they haven't shifted since.

They are nothing serious please visit this website for further confirmation:

http://www.eye-floaters.com/floaters...refloaters.php

Yes, I've had them for many years, the optician also mentioned to me he seen them. They are perfectly harmless. Get them checked out to put your mind at rest.
    Myra

I get them really bad, I also have Visual Snow, although it's never been officially diagnosed, it is obvious what it is.

I had three eye tests in a year, because I was so concerned about it, they did extensive tests and I even had the back of my eyes photographed to look for any swelling etc. Everytime they said how good my eyes were.

I get lots of floaters, occasional sparks of light, loads of weird cell type particles, halos, all sorts of things.

I was told it is only a concern when you see dark brown / red floaters, or get big camera flash sensations in your peripheral vision. This is a sign of retinal detachment. Of course the flashing can also come with severe migraines.

An eye test should put your mind at rest. Opticians know what to look for.

Cx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information