Thread: Tired of thinking I'm dying every day!!!

Tired of thinking I'm dying every day!!!

It's like...............ok ok let's get it over with!!!

I've had this since I was a child. Every time someone died who I knew (usually a relative), I thought I was next! Then I had a few years without it as a young teen. Then when I was 18 I had first panic attack and have had the disorder ever since. So basically all my life I've been like this and I'm tired of it!!!!!!!!! I'm 52 years of age ffs!!!!!!!!

What a rotten stinking ****ing life!!!!!! What with all the other shit piled up on top over the years, it's just toooooooooooo much!!!!

Re: Tired of thinking I'm dying every day!!!

I can understand where you are coming from. Its hard when someone you know dies and then it triggers this mass panic that maybe we are next. I hate it too.

It is very tiring to live like this most days. We are all here to support you and help you keep positive, although it is hard at times.

I also suffer from health anxiety, mainly heart related - I've always thought I was going to die early. My father died suddenly of a heart attacka and through my anxiety, I get chest pains and many many palpitations either heart racing or quite a few missed beats - I've stopped doing things that I would have done without this anxiety. Wherever I go, I'm worried incase something happens to me and everyone would see. It's horrid living a life like this I know.....thing is, every day or at the very least every other day I think this could be the day I go but did I go anywhere? Nope, I didn't go anywhere and what could I have done in that time instead of worrying about my health? I could have had a real booster of a life.

I'm trying to put things into prespective all the time just to enjoy myself but then when I get a good day, bang goes the chest pain again to spoil it all!!!

I saw a Cardiologist a few years back and after testing, he could see I was getting many missed heart beats but said they were benign - easier said than done though hey?

I'm with you all the way and I know how life limiting it can be. Some days, I only feel safe at home with the phone by my hand - it's bad and I feel for you.

Hopefully we can both be free of these feelings some day xxx

I know exactly how you feel. Every day i worry im going to die, my life is hell because of it, every day is a struggle to get through. Your not on your own, if you ever need a chat then feel free to pm me.
    Sarah x

Thanks for your replies guys.

I am having a rough time lately, one minute I'm really depressed, the next really anxious, it's so strange.

At the moment I am having severe anxiety, can't breathe, tight chest, chest pain etc. Had this millions of times but everytime is still like I'm gonna die. I have taken my night tranquillizer too, it's strong but hasn't taken away any of the anxiety yet. I feel so tense, gritting my teeth and my body is so tight and tense!!

Els
    xxx

Lots of hugs. I have had this for 18 years so I can relate. Some days are ok, some are horrible. I have had periods of time that I have been well for months and I miss that, it only takes one thing and I get set off again. Hang tight. Things will get better even when it seems impossible. Keep talking, try and smile and live in the moment.

Thread Information