Hi guys
Haven't posted for ages but lurking again..
I have been feeling very very weak , unreal , very very unsteady and dizzy to the point where I am actually walking all over the place if I'm out(which is getting less and less , too scared to go out)
My DH says its anxiety and yes I admit my anxiety is awful but its definitely not just that

I am so so weak and my legs feel like they are seizing up when I'm out
I started an exercise plan about 3 months ago but instead of making me feel better I just felt worse and worse, so exhausted . I went to a dance class at the weekend and felt horrendous , at one point instead of being hot and sweaty , my body went really cold and I got goosebumps , tried to tell myself it must be the air con but when I asked another lady she said she felt really hot and not cold at all

I went to my car , the whole drive home(5 mins)my legs and arms felt really stiff as if I couldn't control their movements and I was in a right state , got home and felt like hell , still feel like hell now
Cannot make sense of anything , shake all the time and my body feels rigid , hearing is dulled and cant see properly :(
What is happening to me? :(