I have had a tiny one for about 8 months but last weekend it suddenly tripled in size and hurt like heck so went to Dr and he gave me antibiotics which I had bad reaction to so he changed them and have been on co amoxiclav since Tuesday. I am not in as much pain and unless I am sitting down can forget about it but every day it is getting bigger. My husband says it is not inflamed and doesn't look infected it just keeps getting bigger My Gp said if the antibiotics don't help them I will have to go and get it removed which is not nice
I finish antibiotics on Tuesday morning but assume as its getting bigger they aren't helping much but the pain has gone down a bit unless I press the cyst.
My car has broken down as well and wont be fixed till end of next week so not easy for me to get to Dr's but would if I had to of course.
Its the weekend again and this is when I panic as I can't see a Dr and certainly cant see out of hours Dr with no transport!
Summary is that the cyst is not as painful as it was but still hurts - does not look inflamed or angry only problem is that is is getting slowly bigger.
Help!