Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aches, Pains,Everywhere,

Hi penny,
    Thought id just let you know that ive been doing some relaxations along with 2 hot baths a day (morning and night) and a massage and now my pains and aches and slowly going. Thought i'd tell you so you'd know that it does help!
    Becci x x x

Good to hear that Becci.

You are doing well on all fronts

i take back what i said bout doing better lol I was in so much pain yesterday i had to call the nhs helpline. Was dagnosed with bad posture and/or poor sleep pattern. Was surprised actually i thought itd be worse.
    Ive beemn told to get the dr out and take paracetamol and 3 hours later ibroprofen then 3 hours later paracetamol then again 3 hours later the iboroprofen. But not to exceed the stated dose! lol i thought id be exceeding it anyway by taking every 3 hours?! thought it was sposed to be every 4?!
    But if it still hasnt gone in a week or so, to call back. Not liking that idea...what if i have to go for tests etc? thats gonna be hell. Oh well...hopefully it should go. But she still didnt tell me why the front of my neck/throat sorta throbs/buzzes/tingles. keep thinking iots cancer! lol nevermind hey?!! lol
    Anyways just thought id let it all out!
    Take care
    Becci x x x

ok i seem to be getting a lil better now, not many ppl looking at this, but im writing it for my own record,hope thats okay? Not had much suport through this so im looking back on my own support to self! lol and i just wanna be able to look back at this and remind myself that im ok! (becci your ok!) aches and pains lol who needs em! but they dont last forever...makes you wonder why you fuss about them in the first place!
    Becci x x x

Hi Becci, when we get anxious and panicky we all suffer from tension. I don't know a single person who hasn't had the aching neck. My first brush with it was my mum. I was really worried about her, the GP said it was spondilitis, but it turned out just to be tension through stress. She was going through a really bad patch at the time, and as soon as the stress disappeared so did the aching neck. Our body works in weird and wonderful ways to cope with depression, tension, anxiety and panic. I don't see my symptoms as a threat any more, I tackle them head on and think "here we go again", just ride through it, and within no time, i'm OK again. Does that make sense at all?

Les

hi all,i have had bad pains in my shoulder and neck for three weeks on and off this morning i thought it probabally is stress but i cant take it any more went to health centre and they x rayed itand said i had had some trauma to my clavical wich is badly swolen hence neck and arm pain,put me on meds and i may have to have phisio,i cant decifer stress from real things anymore i was gonna leave it,but hopefully this will sort it,

p appleyard

Hi Becci,

Just sendin you a hug hun and hoping you feel better soon - did you ever try the yoga to help with the muscle tension??

Maybe see you in chat sometime

Love Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Hey,
    The neck pains hmm.... figured out the causes lol and now it seems to be going! I cant nelieve i allowed myself to get all wored up over it! oh well lol What ive been doing is spending lotsa time online and whil on my laptop leaning over and resting my chin in my hands, hence the neck pain and proberbly the tingling thing i get when my hands not there! think my hand got quite attatched to my chin lol. But now im stopping myself from resting my hand on my chin, so it going now! hopefully the spots that have taken residance on my chin from sweaty hands will go too lol (sorry sounds grooss!)
    Take care and 'chin up'
    Becci x x x

Well done for figuring this out Becci.

Onwards...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information