Thread: Burning/Sick Stomach!.......

Unhappy Burning/Sick Stomach!.......

Hey all, im once again being driven mad by my stomach. It is always worse in the morning and only gets better by late afternoon which has deppressed me already for most of the days! I get constant loose bowel movements, A sick feeling to the pit of my stomach that just does not budge, altho havent been sick with it yet altho sometimes feels so strong i feel i will be. I also get a burning/empty sensation in my stomach constantly which sometimes gets worse after eating. These symptoms all add to my anxeity which i suffer greatly from anyway and the circle never seems to end.

Do you think all my symptons are all anxiety related or there is something else going on in my stomach, ive googled and googled and there are other things i could be but becos of my problems everyone jus says its me worrying to much...

Sorry for the essay lol x

Re: Burning/Sick Stomach!.......

its anxiety that causes this in most cases but a suggest you speak to the Doctor he will be able to give you something to ease it

Could be anxiety but if it keeps on i'd get it checked out.
    My stomach is constantly churning, it's a horrid feeling but i put that down to the dreaded anxiety too.
    It's a nightmare!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_of_me View Post
    Hey all, im once again being driven mad by my stomach. It is always worse in the morning and only gets better by late afternoon which has deppressed me already for most of the days! I get constant loose bowel movements, A sick feeling to the pit of my stomach that just does not budge, altho havent been sick with it yet altho sometimes feels so strong i feel i will be. I also get a burning/empty sensation in my stomach constantly which sometimes gets worse after eating. These symptoms all add to my anxeity which i suffer greatly from anyway and the circle never seems to end.

Do you think all my symptons are all anxiety related or there is something else going on in my stomach, ive googled and googled and there are other things i could be but becos of my problems everyone jus says its me worrying to much...

Sorry for the essay lol x
    glad im not the only one with this,,had it for nearly a week,,i didnt eat till afternoon,,because of rushing to the loo till early hours the night before, when i did eat my stomch really hurt,,it wore off after an hour,,but started again when i had a light dinner,,im convinced mines some type of bug though

Ive had this for 3 days stomach hurting and burning with lots of horrid gurgling. I was on the loo all last night. Im hoping its just a bug as my phobia is diarrhoea so im having a very bad time :(

Hey

I get this as well, I will normally get a run of it for a few days, and will have indigestion, and burning in my tummy, just after I eat, or if I need to eat. If I have a beer that affects it as well.

I just try to monitor what I eat, but do go to your GP should symptoms persist

Em
    x

I can and will get through this....

Thread Information