Thread: Does anyone else get these???

Does anyone else get these???

On holiday in July my panic attack lasted over a week.During this time I kept being sick every day and couldnt eat a thing, everytime i tried i would bring it back up (i wasnt sick just so shaking all the time, constantly feeling cold, in tenerife!!!!). This was all panic. Does anyone else ever have this???

nervous
    Nausea
    Nausea
    does anybody feel sick or cant eat for days

stomach problems
    does anybody feel sick or cant eat for days
    Digestive problems
    belching and tummy pains

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Yes Emma I get chills. I feel like O God I'm going to freeze to death
    or like O God I must be dying because all the warmth is leaving my body etc.
    There must be something seriously wrong with me... and then your composure goes out the window...

It's nice to hear from someone whose attacks last for days like me.
    When my problem was bad it left me pretty much bedridden or couchridden for days and worst of all nights. And nobody seems to care that much because you look normal enough.
    The word "attack" seems woefully inadequet. More like a visitor who refuses to leave. Can't go outside. Can't stay inside. No place to hide. No safety. You can't escape from yourself!

So anyway how was Tenerife otherwise? Do they have cockatoos there? It's an island isnt it? Did you eat fruit salad? (Sorry! I forgot about the vomiting) Swim? Snorkel? Where is it? Near the Canaries?

P.S. a bit of advice... Don't watch the telly when you're anxious or bored!

Bye. Christian.

I just want to say firstly thanks to everyone who has replied and read this post, it means alot.

MEG-----> Thank you so much for taking the time to find me those posts, it makes me feel less alone and it meant alot that you did that for me so thank you very much

CHRISTIAN-----> Its very reaasuring to know that someone else has attacks for days on end. I thought I was weird because most people's attacks last from 5 mins to an hour. On holiday I had to stay in bed because all I was doing was shaking, being sick or feeling faint from lack of nutrition. But....the week before I got this terrible episode was good. The island is beautiful and they do have parrots which are really pretty. I didn't do much eating the second week at all but the first week I had lots of nice canarian food. I did do alot of swimming and I found that when i was actually in the pool my attacks subsided somewhat but as soon as I got out, bam my shivering and sickness came back.

Thanks so much for being lovely people who care.

Emma xxx

Thread Information