Thread: MY BP

MY BP

Like I said before my Dr. again my a home BP machine well I am starting to think that the machine IS working seeing I am getting close to the same readings all the time. The highest (which really isn't high) reading I have gotten was 134/83.
    I am taking my BP in the morning afternoon and before bed. I just can't believe how high it was at the Dr.

I do have a question though my BP is good but it shows my pulse being high. What is a normal pulse rate? Mine is between 75-90....

Thanks

Terri

Your pulse rate is just fine and I'm so glad your BP is turning out to be text book perfect too.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Hi Terri

I did reply to your last post regarding your BP, but would just like to say again, that I had exactly the same reading at my doctors. I have a monitor at home and my blood pressure is spot on perfect, it does vary up and down slightly, but never gets high. I check my monitor by taking hubbies bp, which i know is fine and he gets correct readings, so I must be too.
    I too, wondered how my bp can be so high at the doctors and normal at home, but i have to accept that that's the way it is with me. I'm so much happier now I know my bp is normal.

Take care

Jue.

I'm just the same guys!!

Love Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Well, your BP and pulse are just fine =) I had a similar experience, been treated for high BP for over six months, then I borrowed a monitor from my doctor, and I had pretty low BP at home (on the same monitor I tried at the doctors office).

Guess its pretty normal, just annoying when you fret over it and never have it taken at home.

-Martin

------------------------------
    I'm not insane.. really

Thread Information