I have found that monitoring my blood pressure so far im pre-hypertensive.

That means I average 133/83 almost everyday. Ok I notice that when you get up and move around and then come back and take another reading it goes up about to about 170/91 . Thats not taking the reading that is just walking around and coming right back and then taking an immediate reading without stopping and resting.

OK now im scared.. They say don't smoke.. Ok that probably won't happen but don't eat salt which we haven't in years, don't eat sugars which in our home is very minimal and keep your weight correct.. which most of the time is within a pound or so of my perfect weight. Also it says to eat fruits and veggies and nuts.. We do this all the time.. I mean.. even the bread has nuts in it.. We have also been doing this for a number of years.

Also when you have a ranch you have certain things you HAVE to take care of everyday .. its strenuous and physical.. I would think that would make for exercise.. We don't drink.. Just a couple of cups of coffee a day and maybe two diet sodas mostly non caffeine..

So what else can we do besides not smoking. Im getting afraid now if I exercise or even have to go work with the animals and even walk around the house or do anything my blood pressure is going through the roof..This is not good I can't just sit here the rest of my life. .And to top it off they say that EXERCISE is the key to keeping your bp down? HUH drop dead and of course you are going to keep your bp down? Whattttttttttttt? I mean whattttttttttttt? I don't get it .. Ok your pressure is up so go and exercise so it will be higher and then you die right?:-) Im confused here.

Funny a few weeks ago I didn't worry and was working hard and pulse beating hard never thought anything about it..SO am I dying or am I going to die . According to what I read about taking blood pressure measurements you are to sit correctly . Wait and stay still for at least five minutes and then also don't smoke prior to the test, drink caffeine and don't drink water, make sure you use the bath room first and don't talk during the test.It says it could bea false reading if you don't do all these things SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Was the 170 reading not correct or false since I had just plopped down and put on the bp reading thing and took my reading ? After two more tries it went down to 130/83 these tries were within a minute a part .. so what say you ? High blood pressure because I walk around with 170 or the other two readings more correct after relaxing two minutes?