Thread: Hey All

Hey All

Heya,

I'm sure this sounds familiar to most people!!

Here's my story. I started obsessing about a small pump I found in my testical 3-4 months ago and it just got the better of me.

I then read some symptoms and before I knew it my leg and groin had started aching

The doctor sent me for a scan as he saw I was anxious even though he said it was nothing to worry about. The scan came back showing nothing was wrong and so I did what most people don't, started worrying they'd missed it and not able to let it go.

My leg then stopped hurting and I went on holiday for a few days and was getting on ok, although still checking it all the time then my leg started hurting again and even though I'd got quite happy with what the doctor had said I guess the element of doubt still present got the better of me.

Then my back started (obviously the disease was spreading)

Eventually after reading about he apendix testes and being fairly sure the doctor was right I started to relax. Then I got a migraine and after it had gone (after worrying!!) my head got sort of sore across the forhead.

By this time in my mind it had spread again all leading up to this morning, waking up with the sore head I then went out, started trembling in my legs then got really hot and dizzy wich led me to being sick. is this a sign of an anxiety attack??

The doctor has me on 20mg of fluoxtine by the way for the last few weeks

Thanks for taking the time all I just want to get over this!!

Re: Hey All

hi it is definitely anxiety causing your problems you its not nice ,all i can say is when you feel bad try telling yourself its anxiety thAT'S ALL TRY TO GO WITH IT XX i feel fOR YOU

Thanks for the reply Reassurance helps alot!!

Does any of these things sound the same as what other people are going through?? It seems like every time i get on top of a symptom the next one comes along. Can't beleive I was feeling so much better and then sods law and I get a migraine wich then after going I get different sort of feeling in my head ( It's hardly a headache but I can feel it around the top of my forhead and around my eyebrows / eyes) wich makes me thing back to my testical!! It's all a never ending cycle!!

Does the panic attack I think I had before sound like a panic attack to people?? Just coming over all faint and hot, hard to breath and then being sick? Then it stopped and my head didn't hurt either for at least another half an hour woo

x

Yeah sounds like a anxiety or panic attack. Alot of it is about training your mind again, so you know what is happening to you is just anxiety (Doing this with my counsellor at the moment) so with you, you are accepting one symptom, then another one comes along, I guess this is more of an annoyance at the moment, but keep working at it, it'll ease

Thanks it all helps, some days are worse than others as i'm sure you'll know!! I'm sure after I've reasoned with myself for a week or two my head will be forgotten and I'll move onto the next thing

Although I've been though nearly every symptom so I should be ok soon lol. It jsut gets annoying when you feel your getting better and then the next one comes along!

Sounds like anxiety . hope you feel better.. Michael

It definately sounds like anxiety and 'travelling pains' which should actually give you some comfort. If you have one ache or pain in the same spot thats when you get it checked out but if it moves from one place and then pops up in another its just general aches and pains especially if the doctor has cleared you. Its hard to believe that a doctor or tests wouldnt pick up a desease thats spreading through your body.

I do too suffer from the one thing after another issue where I get over a pain in one part of my body and then another one starts and while I know is probably nothing I still jump to worst case.

The waking up sick, dizzy, hot etc., thats definately an anxiety attack which I know all too well.

Cheers,

I've not been at my best the last few days with this, just want to get over it! The ultrasound I had showed nothing in the testical and the thing hasn't changed size in 3-4 months so I know in my head it's nothing but it just seems i'm going through all the symptoms one by one without actually having anything!

I think the migrain triggered all this though, being tense in the head after having a migraine I can imagine it's easier to hold onto that tension and make up tension headaches that can lead to more migraines. It all sounds reasonable anyway! I've had it at the top of my forhead over my left eye and over my right eye in a few days, great hey!!

x

keep positive that's all we can do xx

Feeling a bit better this evening after starting off badly again this morning feeling sick and thinking about my sore head!

Went to see the doctors as I had an appointment next week anyway so i went a week early to change medication and told him about my headache and he put it down to tension and then from that i can bring on migraines, sounds normal to me but does anyone else manage to do it?!

I'm coming round to the idea of this being in my head and i'm bringing on this physical symptom but it's hard!

Hope everyone else is having a good day

x

Thread Information