Is anyone in this situation?? I have trouble getting far away from the house as I always worry I will need the loo and not be able to get to one in time. The longest I have been out the house in months was for an hour but that was walking round in circles really nearby. The closer I get to home the better I feel. The other day I made it quite far but had to run into pub loo. This all started because of my IBS.

I am on Prozac and Betas as the Dr says its in my head and i dont really need to go but i reallllly do. I have been getting anxiety attacks too, I worry when there are a lot of people around and try to go for my daily walks either really early or late when I know there is not a lot of people around. I feel like Im not getting anywhere, I have been off work since mid Sep but havent been able to increase the walking distance much in this time. I have missed 2 concerts I really wanted to go to as so they in Glasgow which invloves train and people (noway). I feel like I am holding my boyfriend back from doing things as we are always in the house, I cant remember the last time I had a weekend night out.

Also I am meant to be going on holiday at New Year, we go away every year but I am starting to worry there is no way I can make it this year. Or if I do I will spend the whole time in the hotel. Aargarggrhah!! A lovely member from this site has sent me the Linden method so going to read through that and try it, any other advice would be much appreciated. Thankyou. Sus, x