Thread: is there anyone..

is there anyone..

that doesnt get stressed when the extra/missed beats and palps come on and it does not bother them and can be quite relaxed with them?

Re: is there anyone..

I can most of the time. The only time I hate is when they come at work and are full force at times because they make me feel tired. My gp is sending me to the Palpitation Clinic at the hospital on Tuesday again about them but to be honest I'll go through the whole shebang again and be told they are harmless. Yes, I do wish there was something they could do but I've got a feeling I'll just have to live with them so what can you do
    Myra

my gp says lots of people just ignore them. wish i could.

me to be honest, im lucky in that respect that i do get palpitations from time to time and they dont bother me in the slightest, i feel for anyone that worries botu them tho

It depends on my state of mind at the time. On a good day I notice them and keep going, feeling it is no big deal. Other times they really upset me and I can't help feeling that something must be really wrong. At those times, the missed beats are all I can focus on.
    From the evil which never arrived.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

I am the same as you gypsygirl. Some days I think ah I can't do a thing about them, other times I get really frightened

Thread Information