i should imagine im not the only one who feels like this but for the past week things have felt like they're spiralling out of control it started in the early hours one night i woke suddenly with my heart racing arms and legs weak and tingly feeling clammy so i went down stairs for a while but could'nt calm down eventually phoned no panic crisis message eventually fell to sleep.since then i have felt dreadful constant weak and tingly arms and legs heart racing clammy and i can't get it to stop i am dreading christmas day as we are going to my mum and dads and i don't think my legs will carry me i cant sit still and im figity and aggitated and i have'nt eaten properly for days as i can't physically swallow my food.i don't want to ruin christmas for my little boy but i don't know how i will cope,why do these symtoms have to feel so awful.iv phoned the psyciatrist i see on tuesday and she increased my dose of venlefaxine from 37.5 mg twice a day to 75 mg in the morning and 37.5 at night but istill feel awful.iv been given 4 diazapam 5 mg tablets to get me through but i want to save them until im really desperate as the g.p and physiciatrist wont be available till monday.why do these things happen at the worst possible time and when the doctors are shut for several days.i keep telling myself i will be o.k but i feel terrible sorry for the rant