Ive been to docs today and he is adament my anger n irritation is NOT a side effect of mirtazapine. ~Ive never been like this in my life. ~Why is the doctor so sure that his little book of side effects is applicable to everybody? How can he say that and be so exact about it. I do not know the prescise sampling method for these drugs but Im not a clone for goodness sake. I am an individual.Im unique! Is there not the slightest possibility that it is causing my symptoms? Apparently not. Im very annoyed with this attitude as there is nothing different in my life other than this new drug. I am on my 15mg dose for another 6 weeks until my review. The doctor has advised me to take advice from the cognitive therapist on how to deal with my anger. I do not want to 'deal' with it, I don't want to have it in the first place, it isn't the normal me, it isn't part of my make up!Why should I have to accept this as the new me n 'deal' with it. This drug has caused it I am positive. ~The alternative ofcourse is to try another drug but I'm scared to. Ill persevere, Ill try to 'deal' the anger away....Im gonna have to stop now Im so angry!