Thread: Stomach Flu

Stomach Flu

HI all
    I posted another thread as thought it was my IBS playing me up but it isn't, I have had a horrible cold, tiredness, headache and loss of appetite and the runs, then felt a bit better christmas day but stomach still gurgling.
    I did see the doc who said it was a virus, but the runs and stomach churning is back again, I am getting worried its something else as always have major fears about cancer, why is this going on so long and not a quick bug? Has anyone else had this or should I go back to the docs again or try starving myself?
    Its starting to get me down and I am a right horrible moo to my kids and am not enjoying christmas feeling like this!!

x

Re: Stomach Flu

Hi there,
    I had this start on Christmas Eve and spent most of the day on the loo! It subsided Christmas Day, although I felt out of sorts and very tired. Yesterday it came back with a vengence and although subsided today, I have spent most of the day with a dull headache and feeling drained and weepy. I was wondering what was wrong with me until I spoke to a relative on the phone who visited me the day before Christmas Eve who happened to mention that they had had a stomach bug the day before they visited me!! So I guess it must be doing its rounds!! I hope you feel better soon.
    Kindest regards Nikki. :-) x

Thread Information