Thread: Aspirin

Aspirin

Hi all,
    I did a search and could not find anything so I will ask here.

Is anyone the same as me and find aspirin (even small doses) helps a LOT?

Maybe it is in my head but I find aspirin helps me a lot. Most of my initial symptoms are in my head and feeling like head is hot and burning and fuzzy/dizzy, ears hurting and general headache kind of thing and when I take an aspirin, it really seems to help me and lower the anxiety. Not always but normally does.

Maybe it is in my head but maybe it is calming my head pains a little and therefore I feel better and panic stops?

It is only aspirin and to a lessor degree nurofen (ibuprofen). Panadol etc does nothing to help at all.

Anyone else the same?

Only thing I am worried about with regards to aspirin is long term usage. From what I have read (yes I googled it), I dont think I take anywhere near enough for it to be health problems overall. It is not daily and very low dosages but seems to help a LOT. Some days I take two or three but mostly none.

Paul

Chop ,

Providing you are not taking it very regularly, or at the full dose and do not have any known gastric issues then it will be fine .

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Thread Information